Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, July 11, 2003

Alright...this is going to be short today because (1) I am too wrapped up in my crafting to write much, (2) I don't have much to say, and (3) my computer desk is slowly eating my keyboard shelf and it is quite incomfortable to type. Had a long day...went to my one class in a different building from my office and when I came out it was pouring. Now...I have 2 umbrellas...I keep one in my car and one in my office but of course I was at neither of these places so I got poured on for 10 minutes. And of course I had to teach class right after that so I am teaching....freezing in the AC. Bah! But I finished baby bootie #2...just have to sew it up and put the ribbons in them both and I will take a pic. Started a cute purse made out of Chenille Sensations. I love the big button and the shape of the bag. I got the Chenille on clearance for $.75 each! So I am making this out of Florence Print...and I think it will turn out pretty nice. :) If so I will make another and they will be xmas presents! Hrm....I am guessing that a button is measured by it's diameter...I will have to go through my stash and see what I've got for that.

I found out tonight that Bernat's website has some pretty decent free patterns...you just have to sign up for a free account and you get all of their (Bernat's) and Lily's patterns free. Pretty nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home