Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, July 25, 2003

I finished sewing up the neck pillow. I got this pattern at freepatterns.com and while it is nice, it was a pain in the neck (excuse the pun). The piece was worked in 2 sides (front and back) with the same pattern for each side but the pattern is NOT symmetric. So you either have to have one wrong side and one right side or struggle to make them fit together (I chose the latter). Luckily, I made this out of Woolease Sportweight (with 2 strands held together) so after I washed the front and back there was quite a bit of give to make up for all the mutilation I did to it. Here is a pic of the finished result:

Not sure what is next on the docket...I think I am going to ball up the surplus yarn from this project (there is plenty since i pulled from 2 skeins) and reattempt the toe up sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home