Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, July 26, 2003

OK so maybe I need to give up on this sock obsession...it's just not working out. I get to a certain point and then realize something is wrong. Also I tend to end up with an extra stitch...somehow. Hrm...perhaps I will just leave it alone for awhile and come back to it later. So instead, I went back to some more fuzzy feet slippers. I still had some yarn left in the shade of my other slippers so I made it into 2 balls and am just gonna knit til I run out. There has got to be a better way to split a skein...it took me about 2 hours just to split about half...cause of the many many many many many knots I ran into. Anyone have a good way of splitting a skein equally which does not result in tons of knots and wasted energy? Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home