Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, July 19, 2003

So far I've had a very productive morning. Since I am still suffering from the inability to stay awake past midnight, I woke at 7:30. So far this morning I finished the bulky socks while watching Clockwork Orange, then cleaned the apartment, paid my bills, and worked on the new project I've begun. I'd like to talk about it here, but since it's a gift for someone I'd better not. Also, I put my phone number on the National Do Not Call Registry, effective October 1st. I'm not sure if I hope more that the calls will completely stop or that I can bust some companies, bwahahaha. Well I am off to work some more on my top secret project. I had a hell of a time getting gauge...though it's crochet and I crochet at a very even, normal tension so I think the directions were off. Eventually I just gave up and added to it to make it larger...hopefully I will have sufficient yarn. We will see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home