Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, July 28, 2003

Today is frightning with thoughts of my upcoming Hilbert Spaces final this afternoon. Well, I have absorbed as much as I think I can...it's just a lot of theorems to remember along with all their conditions/requirements...and then to be able to pull them out at the appropriate time! Ugh at grad classes with in class closed everything tests! (Actually I prefer in class tests...I just get panicky right before them).

I used up almost all the rest of my dyed wool on the second pair of fuzzy feet slippers. They're pretty big...prolly a men's medium/large (yay). I have a tiny bit left I am knitting into 2 rectangles then I will felt and either make a little zippered makeup bag or an eyeglasses case depending on how large they are after felted. And then I will be done with this skein forever, yay. Well that's about all for now...long day today and another test tomorrow so I will have more time tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home