Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, July 14, 2003

Ugh, bad day.....let's not talk about it.

But......I am still in love with my boas! I love making them! I am so tempted to make more, but I have nothing to do with them. I wish I could sell them, hehehe. People are so cheap tho, it barely makes it worth the price of the yarn (let alone the skill and handicrafting). Oh well.

I started a baby cardigan. I am following the pattern exactly and working to gauge but it still seems like it's going to turn out disproportionate. Maybe there is something coming I haven't noticed. Ah well, more on a day that isn't crummy.

I got a book in the mail today that I did NOT order. I sent the little card thing in saying i wasn't interested. So I emailed the company and told them I was keeping it and not paying...we'll see what happens with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home