Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, July 06, 2003

Well I finished the sock tonight...it came out alright for my first completed sock ever. All the problems I had with the one on DPNs were fixed (gaps mainly). I don't really care for the final product though...not because of the knitting but because of the pattern. It has a weird heel and a very slim toe, which makes it slip under your foot and feel a bit uncomfortable. Which probably means I won't make a mate for it. I think I want to try a toe-up sock...it seems like it would come out a lot more seamless since increases are a lot neater than decreases (for me, at least). I should look around and try to find a good toe-up sock pattern that I can knit on 1 circular...since i really like this technique. Anyone know of a good one? I would really like to knit it on size 3 or larger if possible (that is small enough for me!). I think I will go back to my scarf for now since it is simple and is guaranteed not to disappoint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home