Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Wow, today actually wasn't that horrible. After an evil telemarketer insulted me yesterday I figured this week was just completely doomed, but it's alright. I finished slipper #1 last night...it is very stretchy, so I guess it's a good thing it will have a lace to gather the top or else it would never stay on. :) I am debating buying a circular knitting needle set at herrschners.com ..... it is only $50 for all the knitting needles and different sized cables...but I should probably research how well they work (if they fall apart) before I do. But I had better do it fast...as free shipping ends Monday. A store in my town is selling 9 teevees for $.99 friday morning...then 9 dvd's for $.99 saturday and 9 gameboys and 9 scooters for $.99 on sunday. I would try to get one, but I bet I would have to be there at about 6am to make that happen. Anyways, I just hope they carry good yarn! :)

*Crafty Thought of the Day
I debated today buying some spools of twine to crochet a purse/bag out of...then possibly cross stitch a design on the front with colored raffia. It might be something to think about.

*Goal for the Night
Make (or get very close to completing) slipper #2 and perhaps cast on for the hat. I don't really have anything I have to do tonight (I should start grading tests, I suppose) so maybe I will have a chance! Another goal...to figure out either how to change the posted time on this thing (as it is off by about 3 hours) or else to suppress it. Suggestions are very welcome!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home