Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Yay I finished slipper #2 tonight! They aren't identical...since the yarn is variagated and since I hand dyed it...so this one isn't stripey. Also I think it is just a smidgeon larger because I felted it at a different time. Although...my left foot is a little larger so that may be ok. I don't know what to do with the rest of my dyed yarn. I have about 4 -5 oz left that I would like to make something with. Maybe a little bag or a hat...would need to find single strand patterns for them. I might buy some Cha Cha for the cuffs next time, I have been dying for a reason to buy it...it seems so fun. I wonder if I could knit the slippers with the cha cha in them and then dye afterwards, assuming the cha cha won't take the dye because it's synthetic. Hrmmmm.....we will have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home