Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Arrrrrr Mateys
My boyfriend came in late last night so I got zero crafting done today (yay!). I did skip a class (bad me!) but went to school anyways to meet with my research advisor. And then we went to deal with Sprint stuff and to see Pirates of the Caribbean!!! I have been wanting to see this movie for soooooo long (well before it came out). Those who know me well know that pirates hold a special place in my heart...and the fact that this movie had a female pirate was all the more inspiring! Plus Johnny Depp was super awesome in this film (I'm not a huge fan of his, it was just a great performance). Vance bought me the Interweave Knits magazine which has an article on fair isle in the round...so tomorrow after he leaves I will find consolation in immersing myself in that...fun fun. Sleepy time now..nite all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home