Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, August 18, 2003

Bleh bleh bleh
Had my first day of the new semester and school day today...just one class tho. And how was it? Expensive! Besides having to buy the textbook for class which is a new edition (meaning there will be no used copies), the professor made a bound version of his overhead notes that he will be using to teach the class. These are also "required" and how much are xerox's??? $45! What a rip off. On a happy note my Suki made it's debut to much applause (or something). Two officemates (guys) were amazed I had made it and one told me I could sell it in a store for like $120! Which isn't a bad price considering it took only about 2 days. I guess the people I go to school with actually *do* have some idea of the amount of time and money that goes into something like that. Woopah. I do have plans to make another "Suki"...altho I hesitate to call it that cause it may end up looking nothing like it other than the fact it is felted. Am thinking about making it bottomless (like a tote bag) with perhaps just a single strap and deeper than wide...perfect shape for books. Basically it wll mimic some crocheted bags I have around. Well, we will see about that. Time to figure out where the heck this engineer's bookstore is that I have to buy that expensive pack of notes at.

Tuen of the Day:
Back to school
Back to school
To prove to dad that
I'm not a fool

-Adam Sandler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home