Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, August 29, 2003

Finds of the Day

While looking around for challenging crochet patterns to keep my interest, I ran across 2 things. First is word search puzzles with various craft themes. The second is a website that sells magazines. This may not sound so amazing but what they do is reduce the price of the subscription and send you extra ads via email (1 per week)...not a big deal but lots cheaper. And membership is free. I was planning to renew my Crochet! subscription for $20 a year but instead I found it there for $10, picked up Crochet Fantasy for $7 and Knit N Style for $10. How super! There were several other crochet and craft mags (not much knitting tho). Enjoy!

Not to sound like even more of a commercial, but from Aug30 - Sept4 there is free shipping at Joann.com with NO minimum purchase if you use the code LDAYEFS2 during checkout. The reason I am putting this here is because they sell Lion Brand Magic Stripes sock yarn (self striping) for only $6 a ball and one ball will make a pair of socks! So you can try it out...just one ball...with no shipping charges. I am using it now and it is great stuff, I highly recommend it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home