Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, August 15, 2003

Free Your Mind...Matrix Style Crafting
Woohoo I finally decided what to do with my afghan that was giving me so much problems...quit! Well...only sort of. I decided it was big enough for a throw when turned sideways so I just did edging and let it be at that. It works for me...I don't have to stress over it anymore and it's DONE. Now I just have to figure out what the heck to do with it. Anyways it's done, see it here

Being done with that...I would up my now dry Suki yarn in 2 strand balls and it is now ready to work up. I was right, there is some slight variation in the colors...but I think I like it. Kureyon yarn still not here, but I did get 2 magazines today (woohoo...I'd rather have my yarn tho).

Tune of the day:
I hate bugs, any kind of bugs,
Every kind of bugs, crazy little bugs.
I hate worms, any kind of worms
Every kind of worms, crazy little worms.
I like hash, and I like stew,
And I like mashed potatoes too.
But I hate bugs, any kind of bugs,
Every kind of bugs, crazy little bugs.
(cheep cheep)

-Some crazy guy with a harmonica and ukelele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home