Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Griping & Moaning
Ugh sometimes I really hate where I leave. Not only are all the children so completely ill-behaved that they run around SCREAMING and probably beating each other at 7:15 am, but the parents aren't any better...playing music late into the night...oh they are so cool when they drive in with their stereos blasting rap. In addition, on Tuesdays the grounds people come in at around 7:30 (right after the annoying little brats depart on their bus) and mow grass (not so bad) and use the blower and the weedwacker (very bad).....ugh! And they park right across from my building and start there, of course. Life is so unfair and the majority of people are utterly worthless.

Ok, now that that's out, I finished my crocheted bag I started last night. Here is a pic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home