Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, August 28, 2003

"I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down..."

This title is appropriate because I am SO completely tired and I have been listening to Elvis Costello in the car a lot lately. hehehe. Vance and I were up late last night taking care of some stuff (all my lights work now, I can seeeeee) and he had to fly back home this morning...so I didn't get much sleep. Despite my tiredness, I had a decent day after this evil rent-a-cop yelled at me at the airport. I would probably be bitter too if I had her job & face (haha!). Anywayyys, I was actually able to pay attention almost the entire time in my classes, although afterwards I was sooooo tired. Now I am getting back to some knitting (too tired to do work). I have a long weekend coming up, wheeeeeee. What am I going to do? Well I think tomorrow I am going to a friend's who is having people (math grad students) over for poker (and possibly heated math discussions...that always happens). I might take my knitting along, hehehe.

What am I knitting? Well I finally cast on my second sock and am almost done with the ribbing (which is only the top inch). If I actually stick to working on this I should have it done in a day or so, depends. Tonight I am gonna work on it, and read my Interweave Knits mag. Fun fun. Ok I think I am being random now (not sure) so I had better get back to my knitting (whee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home