Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, August 25, 2003

Lot of work to do so I will make this fast. First I made another boa (I couldn't resist) and a quick & fun hat and scarf combo (better pic of that later hopefully). The hat and scarf I just kind of made up as I went along. Initially it was just going to be a scarf but then I decided my starter chain was too long and made it shorter...then I realized I was gonna have a lot of yarn left over so I worked a hat from the other end of the skein to see if I would have enough yarn...and I did! Amazing! So I termed this my "Amazing Hat and Scarf Combo" and put the directions for it up on my Patterns Page. Sooooooo soft and really light...the yardage on this Bouclé will never cease to amaze me. Enjoy! This chica has got to get some work done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home