Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, August 21, 2003

My internet has been down for a couple of days...but finally seems to be working again. Since then I have gotten my Kureyon yarn (#87 yippee) and chugged along on my current WIP...and I ripped out the hat I was making (I was certain I was going to run out of one of the colors eventually). I think I will be able to finish a sock today....woohoo...and my scarf is getting quite long. Also, I crocheted this hat as part of my winter set. I have another hat with it too but this one has earflaps which are nice and toasty. Expect pics later on today...if my isp is still agreeable.

Yesterday I walked over to the new campus bookstore (which is way out of the way) to buy my books and they were out of 2 of them and aren't getting more in...ugh. So I ordered them off barnesandnoble.com with rush delivery in hopes of getting them soon. One of them still said ships in 2-3 days so I was worried but this am I got a msg saying my order had shipped (which I hope means all of it)...woohoo I should have it tomorrow or saturday...at least something is going right.

My boyfriend is an uncle (again!) His second niece was born Tuesday night, woohoo! The lucky parents will be getting my handknit cardigan and hat for her. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home