Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, August 24, 2003

OK after that huge distraction and fighting with my isp...I've spent many many (many many) hours working on Analysis...and to think I was planning to get some research done today as well! Only 3 more problems to go though (out of 9...but at least the 3 left only have 1 part each). Lucky thing I found the page to the homework...since the profs link is all wrong. If I didn't get it til tomorrow I woulda been screwed with a capital S. Off to watch the restaurant for some relaxation time. Oh yeah...crafts....well I whipped up a boa and have been working on some xmas presents...fun stuff. I am crocheting a scarf now...it's coming out nice...I may post the pattern (if you can call it that...it's super simple) later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home