Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, August 22, 2003

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Ok, well I am finally getting up the pics I promised. Life has been busy...I didn't get out of class til 4:30 yest then had to go to the mall to get new shoes (mine were giving me blisters). I stopped at Michaels on the way home...that store has horrible customer service. I did get my first ball of Lion Brand Imagine (20% Mohair) yarn, which I am crocheting into a beret. That should be done soon, prolly pics of it tomorrow. Anyways here is a picture of another hat I made to go with my Winter Warmer set (modeled by Julius).....the scarf is coming along slowly but surely (seed stitch is boring and slowwwww). Also, here is my Kureyon yarn...it is color #87.

Doesn't Julius look sassy? His head is a little smaller than a normal persons...so it won't be quite so overpowering on me. The flaps are really nice to keep my ears warm...woohoo!

I may have found a way to support my (yarn) habit...details on that later if it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home