Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, August 17, 2003

Took some pics of things I had made ages ago but had never catalogued. See homespun jacket on crochet page...and then just a scarf and some hats on my knit page. Suki is going good...I decided on 6 stripes but then some extra strippage on the bottom. I am really wishing I had done orange instead of the dark pinkey color...gotta love hindsight. If I had done the blue and green first I may have thought of this. Am having a hard time resisting the temptations to start new projects...the other day I started something and worked for an hour or so and then got hold of my will and ripped it out. I'm hoping the Suki will be big enough to hold a notebook, maybe small books, but not too big that it's annoying. It should be done (knitting at least) tonight! (Provided I don't run out of yarn). Classes start tomorrow...I think I only have one noon chemistry course for an hour tho...what a pain to drive all the way there for an hour...once things get started I may use MWF as research days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home