Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Ugh what a terrible day. Besides not feeling well (still) I ate breakfast this morning and then was too full for lunch and then was starving all day! Plus I still have more analysis to do, with more adding up for next week and got a HUGE handout of algebra problems. This will be fun, seeing as I understand virtually nothing in algebra. The amount of algebra that I understand is a set of measure zero :( . Anyways the highpoint of my day is when hot grease hit my eye and DIDN'T hurt...go figure. I got a postcard today from my mom from when she went to mexico back in june, how odd. Another good point is that when I emailed the needlecraft shop about not receiving my Crochet! although they never wrote back they did send me a new issue (today)...so now I have two. I guess the first was just lost in the mail for awhile. Hopefully my boyfriend will make it in tonight, since he didn't last night. About the only thing that can screw it up now is the president (he is flying back out of st louis tonight and that shuts down the airport for awhile, which would make him miss his connector if it coincides with his departure time). Wish me luck on that...cause I need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home