Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, August 11, 2003

Went to the mall, saw the Dance Fever junk...I think it wasn't really going yet. They had the dance machines and music going but I think MC Hammer and stuff was coming later.....I didn't stick around for that. I had a horrible time at the post office and got lost in Macy's...twice! Ugh! I did get great deals at Penny's tho...didn't even know it. I got 2 pairs of jeans and a plush red sweater for $20......I knew they were on sale but they rang up way more off when I got to the register...woohoo.

Took the Ethical Philosophy Selector and here are my results:
1. Jean-Paul Sartre (100%)
2. Nietzsche (94%)
3. David Hume (91%)
4. Stoics (77%)
5. Thomas Hobbes (73%)
6. Cynics (70%)
7. Kant (70%)
8. Ayn Rand (69%)
9. Spinoza (57%)
10. Jeremy Bentham (54%)
11. Nel Noddings (53%)
12. John Stuart Mill (50%)
13. Aristotle (46%)
14. Epicureans (46%)
15. Aquinas (43%)
16. St. Augustine (42%)
17. Plato (36%)
18. Ockham (32%)
19. Prescriptivism (31%)

I am quite happy with that...I have always felt drawn to Sartre (love his plays...esp the Wild Duck.)

Here is a picture like the hat I wanna make:

It doesn't have to be that furry (altho I could get a skein of eyelash and hold it with it for the brim)...but the shape is so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home