Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

What's on the docket for today?
Well, supposedly my boyfriend is flying in around midnight. Luckily, that still gives me all day. I think I am going to dye some yarn for the Suki tote (I just can't resist)...I think maroon as the main color with red and orange contrast...I'm gonna skip the fru fru as well (not that I hate it, I just havent found anything that is machine washable that I can just pick up and that will match my maroon. Perhaps I will make another later on with this. We will just have to see. I am still chugging away on afghan #2 and the scarf...but I want to do the Suki so that all my excess yarn can go to mice for the mouseathon. Also I am feeling guilty about the massive quantities of kool-aid I have bought. I also bought some generic to try out, in hopes of some other colors. Fun stuff. That's about it for today...for now, anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home