Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Remember Me?

I posted this awhile back as something I wanted to make:

Well I mentioned it again last night to Janine and she wants to make one too! Woohoo! Maybe we can start a knit-a-long out of this. Anyways since my local Jo-ann store is closing (*sigh*) I went and bought a bunch more yarn for it (I already had some random pieces) and here is what I think I will use for it. Some may come out (particularly the forest caron wintuck and the green caron dazzleaire) and some may be added (Like purple funky fur...all the other eyelash is pretty short). I know there's a lot here but I am thinking of also making a long and skinny matching scarf, woohoo.

These are Lion Brand Woolspun in sage, TLC amore in celery, Caron Dazzleaire in green, Lion Brand Kool Wool in an olivey green, Paton's Cha Cha in Jazz, Bernat Boa in Purple, Chenille Sensations in a denimy blue, Caron Wintuk in forest, and Lion Brand Homespun in a purpley color. Fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home