Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, September 21, 2003

RIP Winter Warmer Set

Yes, I decided to rip out the 2 hats, the mittens, and the scarf that was in progress. It was a pain to work on and, while I love the colors, I decided that since I want to make the jacket with a matching scarf I don't need ANOTHER set. So instead I may use this yarn to make an afghan. I have about 3.5 skeins that I have selvaged (maybe a little more), so I will probably pick up 3 or 4 more. So that comes off my WIP and what else? The Black Boa! No, not because I ripped it out...because I finished it! Here it is:

It's kind of hard to see cause it's black, but believe me it is like the others. On this one I used TLC amore since my local craft stores didnt have Boucle in Black. It wasn't as poofy but there was extra yardage so I was able to add an extra row of loops, so it's all good. This baby will be making it's way to Calgary come Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home