Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, September 07, 2003

ya hatchu sneig

It's finally here! The fun & funky Russian hat. I decided t give Julius a break...cause he doesn't really aspire to be a model. Also, the hat is kind of large and would fall down onto his head, hehehe. Here it is!

Not a good angle for me but a great one for the hat, if I do say so myself. Next time I work it I will def do it in the round, i HATE sewing! The fun fur was fun to work with, but the Boucle kept splitting and being a general nuisance.

A Knitter's Plea

Right now I am working on a pattern which has 2 decreases back to back in several places (and is in the round, and these 2 decreases come in the same spot on every round, thus are stacked). I tried K2tog, Sl2K but it is pretty holey. K2togK2tog is even more holy. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home