Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, October 12, 2003

FO! FO!

No, I'm not just stuttering, I have two! First, the homespun sweater:

It is kind of big. And the cuffs aren't tight so the sleeves hang down. Ah well, it' still wearable, esp if I wear a shirt underneath.

Now, the scarf:


This is a Christmas gift for my aunt, who requested a new scarf. I used plain (beige) colors so that I could use crazy (furry) yarn. I worked this from 1 skein of Caron Fascination in Marble and 1.5 skeins of Lion Fun Fur in Champagne. All I did was hold 2 strands of fascination (pull from inside and out) and 1 strand of fur, cast on 13 stitches on 35 needles, and knit in garter until I ran out of the fascination. Simple! And elegant (I think). The entire scarf took less than 3 hours (and I was on the phone for some of that time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home