Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I absolutely love Christmas stockings. Love them! I have several I have made (check my other pages for pics), and am currently scouring for a pattern for one this year. I think I would like to knit one in fair isle (just 2 colors). However, I have not really done fair isle. Does anyone know of a simple pattern/page that teaches this well? I am thinking of practicing on hats (quick, round, yet big enough to work comfortably). Also if there are any neat fair isle stocking patterns out there, I would appreciate that as well.

Besides that, I was expecting my boyfriend tonight but he is unable to make it (again), so we are pushing it off til next week. I am realllly trying to get him here for Halloween. I think Halloween is such an easy holiday to be lonely on, because you can so easily see everyone else having a wonderful time. So, that's the plan. So what I am going to do is buy some sort of organization system for my yarn. I convinced him this was a good idea by telling him that "Ya know, sometimes I need a certain yarn, and rather than dig through mine to see if I have it, I just go out and buy some!" This is too true. So a system where I can see and easily access my yarn is a necessity.

Been busy lately so no real knitting to report. I plan to finish my sweater, hrmmmmm, by Friday hopefully. *fingers crossed* Then I have Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off for fall break! And it happens to fall inbetween Algebra assignments, so it won't be so bad!

Besides that, for the last week or so I have been practicing positive thinking. Leaving my house with the thought that the day ahead will bring great things...and so it has! I'm doing better in my classes, getting compliments on my work, my looks, etc. Go figure! It is tiring tho (and so unnatural for me, heh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home