Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Stash-o-Rama

No knitting progress...cause I have been doing this instead:

Yup what you see is most of my yarn...the rest is in the 2 tubs underneath and a bag on the other side of the closet. I redid the entire closet (cept for all the junk on the shelf) and I LOVE the way it turned out. Not only is my yarn so much easier to access, but so is everything else. My yarn used to be in tubs which were stacked, the top one with its lid off. I had 2 of these stacks (altho one stack was mostly fabric) and then I proceeded to pile and pile and pile more yarn on top of the open tubs. Which means to get underneath, I had to take all that off...so that never happened. Now it is SO easy to get to everything, and the way it is set up makes me feel like I've got my own personal yarn shop. These shelves were only $8.88 at Walmart...they hang from the closet rod (thank goodness it's sturdy). They're crappy plastic and want to come apart, but I wanted something cheap and simple since I will only be here less than a year. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home