Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone who celebrates it has a nice, relaxing day filled with good food and fun. If you're like me, and far away from your families for the holiday, then I send extra cheer to you! :)

Awhile ago I broke down and ordered a grab bag of Cascade 220 from One Fine Yarn, since it was on sale and I don't have much 100% wool. I know, I know, I said I wouldn't...but I had been looking at the bag for awhile and I was ordering a Christmas stocking pattern so I figured why pay $4 to ship a $3 item, right? Anyways, I just wanted to say how great it was dealing with this company, super fast delivery (3 days!), cheap shipping (less than the actual price to ship, even), and just really fantastic all around. I was worried the grab bag would be all ugly colors, but it's so not...green, red, white (hrm, is this because I ordered a Christmas pattern?), light brown, and turquoise. Beautiful! And there was a cute little mini bag with a business card and some candies. I would definitely recommend this place to any yarn-a-holic. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home