Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, November 21, 2003

Have you been to elann lately? No? Why the heck not? This morning I stopped by to see the new stock (as I usually do) and was shocked to see their website completely redesigned. It must be a trend, first Herrschners, now elann! I must say, elann's improvements are much more drastic (I had no problems with Herrschners before), my favorite being the fact that you can now right click and open target in new window, instead of having to keep going back and forward...yeah! Plus they put available colors and featured design all on the main page......and little index pics.......I'm super loving it. No longer will I have to keep clicking on the same ugly yarns because I forgot what they looked like.

The weekend is upon us! I had better go buy some turkey today before it is all gone, hehehehehe. No, really, I am just buying a breast and they are harder to find than whole turkeys, I only saw 2 or 3 at my grocery store the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home