Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, November 29, 2003

I finished the last homespun sweater. Here it is, with a matching hat:

I was pretty far on my stepfather's scarf and ripped it out AGAIN! There was nothing wrong with it, except that there wouldn't have been enough yarn for sufficient length and i was NOT going to order more...cause then I would have to order from Smiley's. So this morning I went out and got some Woolease Thick & Quick (3 skeins) which I am going to use. This had better be enough. Maybe I can use some of the fancy stitches here. It should be quick tho.....

I've also started on another (and last for Christmas) baby sweater. This one has a really really neat design on it, which I am not going to divulge right now. I watched an Indiana Jones movie (young adventures) last night and by the end I was nearing the armholes...yeah. It is going kind of slow because it is cotton, and I don't want to mess up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home