Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, November 16, 2003

It's another FO kinda day. Last night I finished the green scarf I was working on:

I'm realllllly loving it...so soft and drapey...I might be keeping it for myself. The lightest green is TLC Amore double stranded, the sort of multicolor green is Lion Woolspun, and the other is Lion Kool Wool. I used one skein of each on size 10.5 needles.....25 stitches with a garter border went really fast. I had a little bit of yarn left over of each color and attempted a matching hat, but after false starting it many many times I gave up...the different textures and gauges of the yarn was not cooperating nearly as well as they did on the scarf. Oh well. I got my last yarn order yesterday....mmmmm.......wool........and am winding it up in preparation for a Booga Bag! I think I will work on that today, between actualy work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home