Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Na na na na...na na na na...hey hey hey...goodbye?

I've been having problems with my ISP for several months. Every few minutes it will disconnect me, and sometimes I can't get back on at all. Last weekend the guy came out, fiddled, said it should be working fine, and set me up with a new modem. It's not working fine. I am going to be cancelling my service with this company, as soon as my boyfriend comes down with a DSL modem. That said, I don't know what will happen with my site. I currently host it through my ISP so it definitely won't stay here, not sure if I will have space with my new isp, and if I will have the time to move everything over. *sigh* Not to mention I've spent SO much money on service I don't get. Have I ever said that I hate everything about this damn city?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home