Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Whew! I am finally able to see over my piles of work...the stacks are worn down considerably. Today was a good yarn day, TWO packages. I raced home from school trying to get home before the leasing office closed in case UPS dropped off my yarn today and left it with the office. When I got home the office was closed, but there was no notice on my door anyways. I did get an ebay win in the mail tho. Sockweight yarn from germany, made of schurrewoole and lurex....if anyone knows what the former is I would be interested to know (I'm sure I spelled it wrong, too lazy to look at the wrapper). While I called Charter to complain about my perpetually interrupted internet service, UPS came by and dropped off my Smiley's order. Yay! A whole big box of yarn just for me! I got my other skein of Homespun Calypso, a skein of Homespun Evergreen (to go with 3 skeins I had, to make a sweater and hat combo for a little girl), 2 skeins of gazebo for a sweater, a skein of woolease sport in sparkly white to go with another color for a sweater, 4 skeins of paton's kroy...2 in moss and 2 in purple heather...socks yay, and 4 skeins of lion alpaka in natural, for a scarf! Mmmmmm. The only downside is I had given up on it coming and started a new scarf, hehehe. It is fun and easy to knit tho...25 stitches on 10.5 needles works up pretty quick. I'm using 3 different yarns in 3 different shades of greens, and I am loving it! Pics eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home