Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Awhile ago I made this green scarf and fell in love with it. I had some scraps and decided I wanted to make a matching hat but after a few tries I gave up on it...temporarily. Well, yesterday after studying for awhile I took a break and whipped up the hat! My problem before? I was trying to follow a pattern. I don't need a pattern to make a stocking cap! What was I thinking? Anyways, here it is in all its glory:


I also finished mitten #1 last night and briefly started mitten #2 before laying down to enjoy some rest time. I watched King of the Jungle and Average Joe...then tossed and turned all night (I slept for awhile but then my neighbors woke me and I couldn't get back to sleep) before having to wake up this am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home