Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Finally all my presents are made and wrapped, so I have a few moments of free time. I have been really busy visiting and such...plus just when I thought I was getting better......WHAMMO i got hit by some fresh ammunition. I went to see The Haunted Mansion with my mom today, but because I had taken a bunch of meds my head was spinning and I kept dozing off...ugh...anywayssssssss...

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Ok, I will admit that I got bored for a bit when they were doing the Christmas story, where they do narration inbetween songs and some of the songs were slow and jazzy/bluesy (which I loathe)........but it soooooooooo picked up. The concert went from 2:30-5:30.......and they had another show at 7! No idea how they do it. It was so great tho...they used local musicians for the strings section and then they had 2 electric guitarists, 2 keyboardists, a drummer, a bass guitarist, some guy playing some forked handmade violiny type thing, and lots of singers and such. But besides the music, the SHOW was awesome. TONS and TONS of lights, with lasers attached, fog which deflected and defrated the lights so nicely, snow during one of the songs, sparks, 15 foot flames, balls of flame shooting up in tune with the bass...sooooooooo awesome. OH and I found out why they play so many concerts here....they love it. They say Cleveland is their second home because it was by popular demand of the people in Cleveland that they started doing live shows. And they played "Cleveland Rocks"...how cute is that?

I got some fun presents tonight, a froggie calendar, a BALL WINDER (woohoo), and some gold/pearl earrings (my birthstone). I saw Gothika yesterday...good idea but horrible directing.........they took an idea that could have been interesting and suspenseful and mainstream and tried to make it artsy...it didn't work well at all.

I'm not sure if this rambling made sense because it is very much off the cuff and out of order and my head is swimming and I am too tired and sick to proofread it.......so best holiday wishes for all. (BTW, I got cute pics of my kitty playing with his mousie toy that I will post when I get back to Atlanta!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home