Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, December 13, 2003

I finally bought cloves to fill up the scented hotpads I'm making. Unfortunately they are very expensive in store, so I ordered them off a wholesaler on ebay. So, that means that they might not get to me by Friday, when I leave. Because of this, I decided to have them shipped to Ohio, and I will sew a velcro opening into the hotpads and just fill them when I get home. More work for me, but at least now they can be refilled when the scent wears out...and they'll be washable too.

I also started cross-stitching the two little train ornamants I found at Wal-Mart for my Papaw. They're going so fast, worked on them through half a movie and all I have left is outlining, and I am really enjoying working on them. Yay. I also went out and picked up new yarn to reknit my Dad's Vikings Hat (I will forego making another Browns one) and 2 wire/bead ornament kits to make ornaments to go with the hotpads. I can see the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home