Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, December 05, 2003

I went to the craft fair today...and...it wasn't that exciting, poo. There were several tables with wire/bead jewelry which I'm not into. There was also some old-ladyish stuff (weird pillows, plastic canvas) which are mandatory. I think the tables changed by day cause I remember going by a table with lots of candles and it was gone...I also remember a table with all these glass things and it was gone too........*sigh*. There were some nice woodturners there...one in particular had pieces that were so polished they looked like colored ivory. Unfortunately, none of the things were anything I would use, he should've turned some knitting needles! I'm also kind of timid so I didn't feel free to look much else the booth people would start up a conversation with me (it's much better when I'm not there alone). Plus my school had it in a really stupid place where traffic continually flows and so it was hard to look around without being jostled or in someone's way. There was a nice booth with some handmade soaps but they were too pricey for me ($5 a small bar, which is probably worth it, but I don't even use bar soap that much). Also, most of the booths didn't have their pieces priced, and I don't do the asking thing because then I feel sort of obligated to buy. It was fun enough to look through, I guess. Very small for a craft fair tho (under 20 tables).

Tonight I finished my woolease socks...woohoo. They are a little thick since I used worsted weight yarn (altho woolease is kind of thin anyways) but I like them. And the ribbing makes them fit my feet soooo well. Pics of those tomorrow morning. I had been hoping to post some pics of neato craft fair finds, but no such luck *sigh*

Anyways, guess it's back to the baby sweater. I don't really have THAT much left to do...altho I did mean to get buttons for it today and forgot, drats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home