Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Thanks to all who let me know the scarf seems somewhat dressy! Now I just have to hope he will like it...I'm sure he will. :) As for news, I started a pair of socks. They are a little tedious since I decided to rib the entire sock (well the cuff and top of the foot), but I turned the heel and finished the gusset tonight while watching Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl! I was super excited for this movie to come to DVD...I had seen it in the theatre awhile ago, tho I had decided I'd love it way before then. Johnny Depp is fantastic...but I really don't like Orlando Bloom AT ALL (sorry Kristin...but look at it this way, less competition.) He looks like a ferret to me and tries to take the movie to the "3 musketeers" level. Uh, no thanks.

On another note (ooooh a pun...just wait, it's coming) I found out one of my Christmas presents! Tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra once I'm in Cleveland for Christmas. I get to see them on Dec 21st at the Cleveland Convocation Center from the FLOOR! Woooooooo.......this is from my stepfather.....such a random but thoughtful and exciting gift. If you haven't heard of this group...you should try and check them out this Christmas, they play some of the most entertaining, passionate, and modern Christmas music out there! I'm sure it will be a great show on so many levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home