Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Wooooo I've been busy the past few days and haven't posted. Friday I saw the movie Paycheck (it was entertaining, but I doubt I will ever watch it again) and fell on black ice at the movie theatre (boooooooooooo). I also did a little post Christmas shopping....my dad bought me a portable DVD player. It's super fun. It only holds a charge for 2 hours tho, but I can use it through a plug so I can have something to watch by my computer when I am working. Fun fun. I also got some more movies.

Yesterday I flew from Cleveland to Chicago to St Louis on my newly instated flight benefits (on United). My boyfriend works for the company and we've been dating long enough that I qualify as his domestic partner. I also flew first class all the way, weeeeeeeeeee. Ok they were only hour flights but you get big comfy seats and the flight attendants hang your coat and bring it back later and check on you super often and bring you drinks before you even take off, etc. My boyfriend got me the Indiana Jones DVD set (oooooooooo *drool*) and he is gonna get me a chair or couch so I don't have to suffer on the futon any longer, hehehe. Today we are heading a few hours down into southern Missouri to visit his parents at his grandparents' farm, which I've never been to. I mean, I've never ben to ANY farm. There's a lot of yarn stores in Missouri so I am hoping to go to at least one (I'm a LYS virgin) before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home