Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Come and Knit Sonnet with us

I've decided to knit Sonnet for my next project, and I think Janine is going to knit it too. Anyone else wanna join along or already knitting it? It's rated mellow so it will be easy for a first sweater project, for the timid out there. And I think it looks kind of springtime-ish so you have quite a bit of time to complete it. :)

If anyone wants to join in, I made this little button, just clipped from the title on Knitty:

Feel free to download it or make something better and give it to me, hehe. I'll be putting mine up later.

Oh yeah, Accordian IS done except for the zipper, and I said I would post a pic, but I am waiting for the sun to come out. It's a rainy Sunday (which I LOVE) but I would like to take a pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home