Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, January 04, 2004

I made it back from St. Louis yesterday. I actually got back to my place just a little after 3, so I had lots of time. I spent most of it playing with my ballwinder. But before we get into fiber talk....I uploaded pics I took while in Ohio today! All of the Christmas ones were too blurry to even save (my camera doesn't like indoors much)...but here's a few that came out. First, my kitty Napoleon who FINALLY got to play with his mousie. He really loves it too, see:



Next, while I was at my Aunt's on Christmas Eve, this guy kept bugging me, so I took his pic:



And that's all the pics that came out from the trip, booooo. Ok, I did block the lacey green scarf with fur last night, and here it is:



I really like the way its turned out...although the blocking made the fabric less appealing, but it was necessary. Also, last night I felted the Kureyon part of the bag I am making. Hearing Kureyon was difficult to felt, I sat down with plenty of time to run it through several cycles...but in only one cycle (about 20 mins) it was felted perfectly. Go figure. Now I've worked up the other pieces out of Cascade 220 and am felting them, hopefully they will work out well. The multidirectional scarf is also all knitted up, but I need to wash it before I add fringe. OK, time to take out my felted pieces and hope they came out right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home