Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, January 10, 2004

I restarted the crocheted afghan thursday night and finished it up Friday night, soooo fast on a Q hook and not in pieces (like I was doing it before). Here is a look:



I had the yarn in my stash and wanted to get rid of it, plus a birthday is coming up, so now I'm about 2.5 pounds lighter (in yarn, that is). Anyways, I've started a new afghan made out of bits and pieces of scraps made by crocheting almost a thousand yo-yo's and then joining them together. I don't expect to work on it very strictly, just something to do with a few minutes and a couple of yards here and there. Also, I plan on working up some more scrap afghans to destash (Gosh I have tons of scrap yarn). Besides that I've been cross-stitching all day (and haven't gotten very far, grrrrr).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home