Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Just a quick note to post pics of MORE scarves I made. First, the multidirectional scarf. I made this just for something to do while I was away, when I had finished my other projects. It's made out of cheapo Red Heart Yarn in the color Coral Reef (I had used this before and knew it would stripe). I used exactly the entire skein, and here it is:



Also, last night I worked up another scarf in about 2 hours on size 35 needles. I used 4 different yarns: Homespun, Chenille Sensations, Bernat Soft Boucle, and some ebay coned thin boucle yarn. I cast on 8 stitches, knit in garter til I ran out of one yarn, then cast off and made tassels. Here it is:



Last night I picked up an old project (a cross-stitch) that I have been working on for years. I think I might actually have the motivation to finish it, or at least make some more progress. When I was in college I cross-stitched a LOT, it was a good craft for there because it was small and didn't require a ton of storage space (like yarn does). So, since I am a hoarder, I now have tons and tons of cross-stitches, some quite expensive (like $50). This is one of those, and is really pretty...so I'll see what progress I can make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home