Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

No Time to Knit...

...or do anything else, really. I've been super busy lately getting a homework assignment ready which is due tomorrow. Problem is, it involves a program I don't (didn't) know how to use so I had to wait for someone to show me. I stayed at school til 8 last night working on it...and today I am going in early to get some more work done, and possibly staying late again......agh. Luckily, tomorrow starts my weekend so I can get some rest (and knitting) in! Oh, I've also been working tons on my research. One theorem I was working on for the last two weeks FINALLY bowed down before me yesterday. My 'woop' was heard for miles. hehe. Hope someone out there is knitting, and that I can knit vicariously through them, teehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home