Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, January 05, 2004

Rambling & Ranting

Ugh, what a tiring and agitating day. It was sprinkling all morning when I woke up, but in the 60's...normally the type of weather I love. I woke up and did all my morning stuff, drove to class, and got to my classroom with about 20 minutes to spare. Luckily I had brought a book to read since I had an hour inbetween class and lab. So I sit there alone, reading, until finally another girl shows up. We sit there for awhile but no other students or profs come in. Where the heck is everyone? Eventually we wandered around but the main office had noone in it. Later after she left, I found a secretary to tell me the class was in a completely different building than my schedule had it listed at, and I had no idea where this place was. I wandered around outside in the now downpour with my umbrella flipping and asking multiple people for directions; I think I even tried to get into a couple of secure buildings as the doors were locked. I found my class with about 10 minutes left, ugh. I talked to the profs after class tho and asked them what was up, showing them my schedule, and there is some error in the system. The class is mainly listed as a Textiles course, but I had signed up as a Chem course, and it was all screwed up that way....figures. Oh well, the good things are that lab is cancelled and I don't have to buy another book, yippee.

Besides that, I went to target after class to use up a gift card I got for Christmas. I bought an entertainment rack. Previously I was using a nice tall one (it was expensive too!) that I got a long time ago for cd's...of course I could only fit about 300 cds in it if I used up ever inch of space and piled them high on top, so I eventually grew out of it. Then I had it filled with movies......it held about 65 vhs tapes, but then I grew out of that too. My new ones holds ALL the movies in my old one, ALL the vsh tapes that were piled on the side of the teevee, ALL the dvds piled on the other side of the teevee, and ALL the music tapes I had upstairs...plus ALL the blank tapes I have, yippee. It's not as pretty, but I will live.

Now, this is the dumb part. I had a $30 gift card, i bought the entertainment rack and some pens...and with tax this came to $29.90 (don't I plan well?). They left the dime on the damn card. What the heck? So now I have a plastic card worth 10 cents at Target, whoopee

Lastly, tonight is the premiere episode of two shows...one new and one a new season. First...the second season of Average Joe! This comes on at 10pm EST and this time it's a brunette...woohoo. Also, a new show airing on A&E and based off a hit British show is Airline. There are 2 episodes on tonight...10-10:30 and 10:30-11 (EST).....so check one (or both) of these out if you're bored!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home