Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Well, I went out and got a new zipper for Accordian last night cause I didn't like the one I had and tried installing it, but it didn't come out well so I ripped and resewed (x2) and then finally ripped again. So right now I have all the pieces to it made, am gonna seam it up, then I am gonna let it soak in water with some fabric softener to hopefully stretch out the ribbing permanently. I am a little worried that once the ribbing stretches it will be pretty short, but we'll see.

Besides that, I've been listing some yarn I decided I don't want and some other craft items on ebay...and so far all but 1 lot of yarn has bids and one item was bought about 10 mins after I listed it (I thought for a second I had messed up and didn't complete the listing, ha!)...so I will be able to clear out my craft closet some and make some $$ in the process to buy new yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home