Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, January 16, 2004

Well, I've been pretty remiss in posting, but for some reason I've just been feeling tired lately. I've been chugging away on the afghans a little bit, but I did do a few other things. First, I experimented with a baby hat:


This came out alright, but I think next time I will do 3 or even 4 points. Also, I whipped up a pair of slipper for my mom. I made her a pair just like this a few years ago and she is STILL wearing them. Needless to say they were looking quite sad over Christmas, so I decided to whip up some new ones while using up some of my scrap yarn. Here they are:



I've also started on accordian, using 2 different yarns held together for the main color and one of them double for the stripe. Fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home