Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, February 23, 2004

By request of Marie, I'll post something...tho I admit it's not much [fun].

I ordered some new yarn (some more Schoeller-Stahl Bermuda) from Herrschners last Thursday. Of course, they've charged up my new order but haven't refunded me yet for the stuff I've sent back...we'll see about that.

This week is going to be quite busy for me, as I have a big problem set due Thursday that I haven't really started on. It's for my class where I have to do the work on the school computers too (instead of buying an expensive program), so that means late nights at schools. I was going to stay tonight but lab ran late and I had a throbbing headache, and everyone knows you can't work very fruitfully with a horrible headache, right? Anyways, I will stay tomorrow night til 8, and Wednesday as long as it takes. Then I've committed Thursday night to working in the ChemE computer lab on my Polymers lab which didn't get done today, fun fun.

As for my research, I've been making a lot of progress. I proved about 9 theorems last week, and this week I've been generalizing them and finding other forms of them, and have gotten some surprising results, yay.

And as for knitting, I am working as much as I can on my sweater jacket. I think it's going to be very looooooong, but that will be nice (I think). I will prolly just button the first few buttons, and maybe not the top one, but still put them all on. So far I have the back and one front side done, and I've crocheted those together. Spring break is the week after next, and I plan to have it done by or during then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home